Pilot jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot jets

I have my carbs apart, and there are 2 stripped pilot jets on the #2 and #4 carbs.
    Where can I find a set? I tried cheap cycle parts website, but the pages are not loading tonight. Are there any places that tailor specifically to carb jets for bikes? I plan on staying with stock for now, and as the year progresses I will upgrade to pods and a header.
    Thanks all.

I use Denniskirk.com for jets.,
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Or Z1 Enterprises.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

http://jetsrus.com
        http://motorcyclecarbs.com

Sometimes eBay has good deals too.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
          Or Z1 Enterprises.
          I just bought a couple sets of pilots from Z1 last week - ordered on line at 10PM last Tuesday evening, showed up at my door on Fri.

Great customer service too!

Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.
          '85 GS550L - SOLD
          '85 GS550E - SOLD
          '82 GS650GL - SOLD
          '81 GS750L - SOLD
          '82 GS850GL - trusty steed
          '80 GS1100L - son's project bike
          '82 GS1100G - SOLD
          '81 GS1100E - Big Red (daily rider)

Comment

I found these on E-Bay, and I thought they are priced pretty good. I'm going to get these for mine. Everything I need all boxed up in one kit.

Comment

Before you buy new pilots, try a good one in the holes and make sure the carb body isn't striped out too. If they are id suggest a set of Ebay carbs

Comment

Working...
              X