Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
    That's crazy talk!!
    I'm still trying to figure Ontario out. No government insurance, it's all supposedly free enterprise. I pay $220 for the 1100 { Collector Plated, only restrictions can't drive to work or school } and I'm covered up the Yin Yang....One million liability and two million un-insured.... I think part of that Ontario insurance is registration but not sure ? If it is, politicians in Ontario apparently have a hard on for motorcycles....
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      I'm still trying to figure Ontario out. No government insurance, it's all supposedly free enterprise. I pay $220 for the 1100 { Collector Plated, only restrictions can't drive to work or school } and I'm covered up the Yin Yang....One million liability and two million un-insured.... I think part of that Ontario insurance is registration but not sure ? If it is, politicians in Ontario apparently have a hard on for motorcycles....
      Yeah a hard on for motorcycles beer and cigarettes ... taxes just went up on them last week !! Paid $1200 for 1 pack of smokes ....
      K were off topic here !! Help me get my baby up and purring guys ... hahahah lol

Comment

Working...
      X