lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lights

I converted to electronic ignition and put pods on a 78 gs750e .I tied into the brake light switch for the switched power the dyna requires.I dont have but 1 fuse.After I got it timed I was happy to go for first ride of the year.Well sgx#@&__!!! now I dont have front right signal,brake light or the resr light period and no front light.. All the other lights work.All of them.I put test light on the signal light and there was power when I turned on the switch.I am not at all knowledgeable about wiring. I think it must be because of a ground. I checked diagram but dont understand which one could cau se the main lights and 1 signal to not work.Any help be much appreciated as I need to get out for a ride ,the season almost over.Thsnks if one of you smart guys can help me do what I need to.This my first bike in alot of years and I already learnd so much getting it ready.This site helped major. I was always checking it out when I needed some info.

Are you saying the bike has no fuses? Or just one fuse? or have I misread your post if so check all the fuses with a tester/ multimeter and not just by sight
    The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
    1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
    past bikes. RF900
    TL1000s
    Hayabusa
    gsx 750f x2
    197cc Francis Barnett
    various British nails

Comment

Working...
    X