front brakelight wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front brakelight wires

i see that the p.o took the front brake light switch off of my bike i got another one on the way . but i dont seem to find where it will hook up 2 wire wise any help would be great

The front brake light switch hooks into the wiring harness in the headlight bucket. Look on a schematic to find out which color wires. There may be only two unoccupied, but take the the opportunity to make sure everything else in there makes sense too. In fact, while you're in there, clean all the connections with contact cleaner and protect them with dielectric grease.

If you haven't downloaded it yet, the factory service manual on BassCliff's site has the schematic that covers our 850's.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

ok cool will do that and thanks man its not here yet but i would like to get a game plan while i wait on it

Comment

Working...
      X