Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'81 GS550T ignition replica for a few euro !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the photos are in the following link

Αφαίρεση ρητίνης ... απο την ηλεκτρονικη. το project αυτό ειναι σχετικά παλιό 9/2011 το πρόβλημα που ειχα ηταν οτι πολλές φορές δεν παίρνει μπρος , μίζα εχει κανονικά αλλά δεν εχει καθόλου σπινθήρα σε κανένα μπουζί και ο μηχανικός που το πηγαίνω μου ειπε κατευθείαν για ηλεκτρονική για αυτο άρχισα να ψάχνομε τώρα όμως που βρήκα το σχέδιο με την καλωδίωση θέλω να κάνω μερικές μετρήσεις π.χ τάση πηγαίνει στην ηλεκτρονική ο όχι ? υ.γ ο μηχανικός δεν έκανε καμιά μέτρηση πάνω στην

Comment

sorry but the imageshack erase all of my photoes....i dont know why

Ανακατασκευή ηλεκτρονικής για το SUZUKI GS550T μαζι με τον ανάλογο tester για την δοκιμή πριν την βάλω στην μηχανη

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Last edited by Guest; 07-31-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I was adviced by tom203 to put this message here since according to tom203 kokar speaks ignitor, Suzuki GSX 1100 EFE -84/85

Has anyone found out what is in gum in the metal cover which is marked HI-121 ID30? what is this component? and can it be replaced with...? The new transistors I have are BU806, electrolytic condensers are available, the polyester condensers 153k100n are rare, no data sheet found, but bought substitute type 1yF, 100V based on markings on the old polyesters. The igniter is 32900-00A10, 131100-4060, C, In fact I should have bought 0,1yF 100V
        SepiS

Comment

the image of your ignitor is too small ...

Comment

Kokar Will your igniter work on a 82 gs650L ? It has mechanical advance and 3 wires.
            ignitor.jpg this is what mine looks like. Thanks for any info.

Comment

do you have the electrical wired diagram?

Comment

It says 32900-34210. Looks like it is sealed in epoxy unless you know best way to get it apart? I have no idea how to find a cheap replacement. I have a shindengen that has kr3 ci-78b on the plug and 5.3 with 232 under it on the body.It has a 4 wire plug and a 2 wire plug on it. Any idea if it would work?

Comment

check this out and tell me if your igniter has the same color as the following image

Comment

2 wire plug has blue and green. the four wire plug has black /white, black/green,white, and orange/white. I'm color blind an cannot tell exactly which colors are on the picture you posted, I think a couple are different.
                    Last edited by Guest; 09-04-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I got a board made. I found a guy on here, http://www.madbeanpedals.com , goes by the name Haberdasher. It looks great, he wanted me to solder all the stuff on there first but that will take a while. I went ahead and put it on here anyway. He was not sure of a couple of the hole sizes. It looks just like the one you made. I guess I better start finding the parts to solder on there. Hope it works.

Comment

Originally posted by scrapper View Post
                        2 wire plug has blue and green. the four wire plug has black /white, black/green,white, and orange/white. I'm color blind an cannot tell exactly which colors are on the picture you posted, I think a couple are different.
                        Kokars ignitor uses 3 wires from the pickups where yours has 2 wires. His will not work with your pickups, but you can fit an ignitor from a GS1000 or 850 which also have two wires from the pickups.

Comment

Thanks, I figured out the 3rd wire was the oil sensor and no one was including that in their count, so I got a dyna s. I had to grind a semi circle out on the bottom of it to clear the oil pressure sensor. I will keep a look out for a stock igniter. I just realized the electrical wiring is looking a little rough under the seat, going to have to chase some wires. Thanks again
                          Last edited by Guest; 09-23-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

This is a well done job and very appreciated effort , i am only having trouble finding the schematic here , noon of the pictures showing , would someone kindly help me please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Loyal_Jordanian View Post
                              This is a well done job and very appreciated effort , i am only having trouble finding the schematic here , noon of the pictures showing , would someone kindly help me please ?
                              Page two of the thread he linked. http://www.moto.gr/forums/showthread...=130182&page=2

But yeah, somebody should pull that stuff and put it somewhere more accessible. Might be a worthy addition to bikecliff's pages.
                              #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
                              #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
                              #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
                              #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

roeme i found the stuff , thank you for the help

Comment

Working...
                                X