84 gs550 wiring diagram needed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84 gs550 wiring diagram needed..

Good evening everyone, i have purchased an 84(very late) gs550, uk model in several boxes and i'm trying to build the bike up to make sure it runs but the loom/harness is a mess.
    Is there anywhere i can get/purchase a good clear diagram from, i'm having no luck at all with my search.

the headstock sticker simply says gs550e, and the bike has factory fitted anti-dive forks so must be a very late model.
    Thanks in advance,
    Darran.

Welcome to the forum you can get the manual and thus the wiring diagram at

Comment

btw your bikes generation ran from 1983-86 if you are looking for spares on ebay or other sources.

Comment

Thanks jeepsrusty, i had a look at the site but theres nothing i can find for a gs from 84?
        As far as i know it has the same loom as a 550 katana?

Comment

Basscliff also had this link to more diagrams- scroll down, maybe you'll get closer!

yoyo.pl is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yoyo.pl has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
          1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X