No announcement yet.

Accel Super Coils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with yellow wires- ACCEL is always yellow and those who know, show.
    Geez just saw those black ones- WEAK.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-11-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Put a set of ACCEL coils on my bike 28 years ago. Dang things will still knock you down and I love my yellow wires.
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
        Put a set of ACCEL coils on my bike 28 years ago. Dang things will still knock you down and I love my yellow wires.
        lol, the yellow wires just won't suit the overall look of my bike. But I found (well Tank found) 3ohm black accels...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          lol, the yellow wires just won't suit the overall look of my bike. But I found (well Tank found) 3ohm black accels...
          Well, the yellow wires are a nice contrast to my orange crush paint on the bike lol.
          sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
          1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
          X