Need color wiring diagram for 84 GS1150ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need color wiring diagram for 84 GS1150ES

Im pretty sure theres a color wiring diagram for an 84 GS1150 ES on here, any one know where its at ?

Found them

Comment

Originally posted by Katarat View Post
      Found them

Where?.....................................

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
        Where?.....................................
        Here you go http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ring%20diagram
        1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
        1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

That's where I found them, sorry I didn't realize anyone else needed it

Comment

That's where I found them, sorry I didn't realize anyone else needed it
            If you start a thread asking for information, it might leave someone else wanting if your thread shows up in their search and there is no satisfactory conclusion.

Comment

Well in the future Ill put the results of my search, never gave that a thought

Comment

Well in the future Ill put the results of my search, never gave that a thought

Thanks, I think it helps

Comment

When I go to the link given in post #4 above and click on any PDF filename below the thumbnails to download the schematic, I get a message "Expired Website".

Is it just my computer, or do you guys get it as well?
                  1981 GS850G "Blue Magic" (Bike Of The Month April 2009)

1981 GS1000G "Leo" (Bike Of The Month August 2023)

Comment

Originally posted by 2BRacing View Post
                    When I go to the link given in post #4 above and click on any PDF filename below the thumbnails to download the schematic, I get a message "Expired Website".

Is it just my computer, or do you guys get it as well?
                    It is a link to a GSR forum page; works for me.

Comment

The pdf links didn't work for me either but the jpeg's did.
                      Jordan

1977 Suzuki GS750 (My first bike)
                      2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100
                      1973 BMW R75/5

Comment

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/macm...am001.jpg.html this is what I used and its all I could find

Comment

I want to caution you guys that after driving myself nuts trying to figure this wiring out Ive found that not all the colors on the colored diagram match up to the color coding letters on the black & white diagram in the factory shop manual. Ive had to go back and mark the correct colors in on the colored diagram. Now Ill have to go back out & see if I can make sense of it now in the headlight bucket before winter comes. It doesn't help that the PO has done some rewiring in there either. The colored one also shows separate running lights where the B/W one shows them in with the turn signals. Maybe the colored one is a European one, I don't know but its all Ive been able to find on the internet. Anyway I just wanted to warn you guys about this, might save you all the time Ive wasted

Comment

Always double check non oem diagrams against your respective manual

Iirc rc I have yet to see a mistake in an factory schematic

Comment

Now you tell me LOL. Seems like everything I learn I learn it the hard way. It drove me nuts until I figured it out

Comment

Working...
                              X