Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings and wiring diagram help please

Hi Everyone,

I am the new owner of a 1982 GS 650 GL ... (yeah, I've read L's aren't loved too much lol) but it ran, has 12,000 miles and was only $600 so I'm not in it with a lot of skin.

Anyway, I've read through the welcome package, and all the links I can find, but I'll be darned if I can locate a wiring diagram that will open, (basscliff's) page with the links returns an error. I've googled, and searched this site till my eyes are red and can't find anything...help.

I'm asking if someone can please post a working link, or email me a copy of a wiring diagram for this bike pretty please ?

Thanks,
    Sumed

PS I really enjoy this forum, lots of info and fun!

Google Apps - Server error
    Help|Sign out
    Server errorSorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps. Please check the web address and try again. Learn more

/////////////////

Maybe he will see this thread and fix the links... don't understand the error myself and got it using two different browsers.

Comment

I'm a L fan... Fits me perfectly

This is for the E model but really close... (Signal coils/ignitor is different)
      Attached Files
      1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by tom203 View Post
        I'm a L fan... Fits me perfectly

This is for the E model but really close... (Signal coils/ignitor is different)
        Thanks so much I appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
        X