Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electrical connections and paste stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical connections and paste stuff...

Hi,
    Were can I purchase the electrical connections as used on GS wiring looms?
    Also what is the paste stuff called that you put on the connections?

20170704_202833.jpg
    Current Bikes.... 81,1230Kat, 86,GSXR1100, 86,RG500,
    The 80`s - Back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

If you are looking for the terminals themselves than try www.vintageconnections.com as one possible site; the instructions for overseas ordering is down at the bottom of the main page (I pasted them below)

Placing Foreign Online Orders
    Foreign purchasers should click on the following hyperlink to use our shopping cart system. The system will calculate the international shipping charges automatically, after you enter an international address. If the fees you pay are $1 USD or greater than our actual shipping costs, we will refund the difference to you through PayPal. We will ship your order promptly, generally within one business day of our receipt of a payment.
    Please note that we do NOT charge "handling" fees or extra fees for completing international postal forms and customs forms. All you pay for is the actual shipping cost of your order.
    Please bear in mind that international shipping is very expensive. The fee we charge is our wholesale cost for packaging materials and the actual postage by USPS International First Class mail or International Priority Mail service. We have zero pull with the USPS... if you think what they charge to ship a package to you is too high, then don't order.
    Placing Foreign Postal Orders
    International mail orders are welcomed, with payment accepted by international money orders, postal money orders in USD, or bank drafts in USD. Please DO NOT send cash. We CANNOT and WILL NOT be held responsible for cash payments lost in the mail on their way to us from overseas! There are crooks in every postal system worldwide who are very skilled at detecting mail containing cash.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Dielectric grease buy at any automotive store. Get the big tube. as per wiki It is often applied to electrical connectors, particularly those containing rubber gaskets, as a means of lubricating and sealing rubber portions of the connector without arcing. A common use of dielectric grease is in high-voltage connections associated with gasoline engine spark plugs.Silicone grease - Wikipedia

Comment

Working...
      X