Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Suzukimatic Service Manual

Hello everyone,

With all the help I've received I wanted to give some back.

Below is the full Suzukimatic service manual with supplementary addition as well. Enjoy .

Thank you! I don't see this on bwringer 's bikecliff's archive, I wonder if he would be interested in adding it?

BTW, this scan has a gorgeous cutaway illustration of the 450 engine. I highly recommend it.
    Charles
    --
    1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeHoovy View Post
      Hello everyone,

With all the help I've received I wanted to give some back.

Below is the full Suzukimatic service manual with supplementary addition as well. Enjoy .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sJk...ew?usp=sharing
      Awesome detailed information about how the tranny works.
      1983 GS 550 LD
      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

I hope you guys enjoy it. Download it and spread it around so less people have to spend money on it. If you want to credit someone just credit "Hoovy" that is more than enough for me .

Comment

Originally posted by eil View Post
          Thank you! I don't see this on bwringer 's bikecliff's archive, I wonder if he would be interested in adding it?

BTW, this scan has a gorgeous cutaway illustration of the 450 engine. I highly recommend it.
          Please feel free to share it. I think this is the first time the Suzukimatic full manual has been digitized. I want it FREE and EVERYWHERE for all data hoarders .

Comment

You're a Prince! Lotta work! Im only interested in the afterlife, if people like you get REWARDS there!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
              You're a Prince! Lotta work! Im only interested in the afterlife, if people like you get REWARDS there!
              Any time! My money spent on the NOS manual gets my greedy fingers on the actual pages. The least I could do Is share the digital copy around so others can get it free of charge. Albeit through the fuzzy glow of the internet.

Comment

Working...
              X