Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Hilfe ! Hjálp ! Need service manual for 750 s4 1984. !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Hilfe ! Hjálp ! Need service manual for 750 s4 1984. !!!

Hi guys. It is too long since i took my bike apart to remember where all fits. Also, i have 2 other bikes in parts in the garage and that dont help either.
    Just to make sure i dont squeeze a Harely wheel bolt into the motormounts of the katana then i really need help . I really really need the service manual.

Please. can anyone help ? If somebody has this and a scanner and could help me. I dont need anything about the electrics or the engine. Only all the other parts for assembly. Front, rear , fairings and wheels and such also because i am getting new bolts for all this stuff.

Please please please anyone !!

Have you looked on Basscliff's site yet? http://members.dslextreme.com/users/bikecliff
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Looked there. Found nothing....

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      Have you looked on Basscliff's site yet? http://members.dslextreme.com/users/bikecliff

It looks like the S4 750 is the forgotten and lost service manual

Comment

Looking through the parts fiche at Alpha Sports, I don't even see a 750 made in 1984 and definitely not a S4. Are you sure you are not talking about the 83? If so, that is on his site.

Do you have any pictures of this bike so we can help identify it and help you with the service manuals?

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

Looking through the parts fiche at Alpha Sports, I don't even see a 750 made in 1984 and definitely not a S4. Are you sure you are not talking about the 83? If so, that is on his site.

Do you have any pictures of this bike so we can help identify it and help you with the service manuals?

Here are some to identify the horse.

Comment

I think that pop-up rivals some of those from the guys down under

But I'm thinking that's the 83 model but of course there are others that will be more knowledgeable than me so I'll defer to them. Hopefully Katarat or Woodsy or one of them from Kangaroo land will see this and speak up.

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

I think that pop-up rivals some of those from the guys down under

But I'm thinking that's the 83 model but of course there are others that will be more knowledgeable than me so I'll defer to them. Hopefully Katarat or Woodsy or one of them from Kangaroo land will see this and speak up.

The gold framed 750 popup Katana was manufactured only in 1984. In 1985 it came in silver color with a silver frame. Then they stopped production except they mada a downed version called shark or something for a couple of more years. But this look started in 1984 for sure. In 1983 it still looked 1982 ish

Comment

Working...
              X