Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azr View Post
    If you're wanting stainless steel brake lines this is the guy to go to

Raymond Chan, great guy to deal with. If you don't see what you need on his site just give him a call and he'll custom make it for no extra charge. Did my entire bike, front and back for $104 Canadian delivered to my door in BC 4 days after I ordered them!
    SS line ordered from Raymond Chan @ rennsportautoparts. Great and fast service. Direct fit kit to replace all 6 lines!
    Last edited by Guest; 02-19-2014, 08:39 PM.

Comment

tank

Tank received today from Joe Nardy. Great packaging, fast shipping, great price and item as described! Great shape. Lot of work for the week-end with all those parts coming. Pictures to follow.

Comment

Cam Chain Tensioner

While I'm having room to do it, is it worth it to take apart the chain tensioner? Is this something that would need to be changed and maybe install a manual one?

Comment

valves

Working on the valves tonight. Since the cover was leaking, I will also change the seal and the tach sleeve. Broke on me while trying to pry it out.

Comment

The only thing you would need to do to that tensioner is to replace the seals and gasket; look on this site for the instructions - http://www.bwringer.com/gs/ - on how to do so. You can also get there from Basscliff's site.
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
              The only thing you would need to do to that tensioner is to replace the seals and gasket; look on this site for the instructions - http://www.bwringer.com/gs/ - on how to do so. You can also get there from Basscliff's site.
              Nice tutorial...I have ordered the seals and spring. Should have them for the week-end. Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
              X