Trying to post a Picture using Photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to post a Picture using Photobucket

Well is this it Ive never even used Photobucket, never had a computer as a Kid so dont know **** bout them, Kids dont live here anymore to help ha ha Just laughing mabn yo ucan sure watse a Lot of time trying to get computer to do what you want if you know squat about it. I did get a lot of pics downloaded on the Photo bucket but trying to post some is wwell frustrating,. I imagine once I know it will be Ok Thanx Mike

Double click on the IMG link, copy it, then paste in your post. Read this tutorial found on Basscliff's site:

Nice looking bike:

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Well you learn fast, because this picture link works correctly! Nice bike!
      1981 GS850G "Blue Magic" (Bike Of The Month April 2009)

1981 GS1000G "Leo" (Bike Of The Month August 2023)

Comment

It's easy. Click on the picture you want to post so it becomes large. On the right you will see two boxes. Click on the lower one { img } then go back to your post and click on the screen at the end of your typing. Hit enter a couple of times to create some space and then hit Control and V at the same time and your picture will be there. Hit the preview button to see the result......
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
        X