VM22/210= VM22SS??? 77-79 Carb parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VM22/210= VM22SS??? 77-79 Carb parts!

I can't seem locate any pilot jets, main jets, etc for the VM22SS carbs on the 77-79GS550. The only thing I get can find are pilots with code VM22/210 and mains with code VM11/22. Are these compatible? I'm really stuck with being able to find anything for these carbs. If these don't work, anyone know of where I can find carb items for this model carb? Getting desperate here. I've gone thru every post on here I can think of. Searched everything I can think of!!!!

Originally posted by jonesti View Post
    I can't seem locate any pilot jets, main jets, etc for the VM22SS carbs on the 77-79GS550. The only thing I get can find are pilots with code VM22/210 and mains with code VM11/22. Are these compatible? I'm really stuck with being able to find anything for these carbs. If these don't work, anyone know of where I can find carb items for this model carb? Getting desperate here. I've gone thru every post on here I can think of. Searched everything I can think of!!!!
    I thought the mikuni jet style for VM carbs was the same regardless of carb model. If thats correct, then all you should need to know is the jet size you need.

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Earl if that's correct...WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! Thanks a million\\/ , I've been getting a little worried I was screwed!
      Can anyone concour? No that I doubt cha' but money is money!

Comment

Try www.sudco.com for carb jets

Comment

SqDancerLynn1 thanks. I've found some measurements on the jets on a site of the jets offered. I'll do a check with the stock pieces.

Comment

Working...
          X