OEM parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM parts

I'm looking for a website that I can look at schematics on OEM parts. Bike bandit is very unclear. I'm looking for part #'s for all the o-ring and gaskets for a 82GS1100ez. Can anyone help. Looking to get better prices than the dealer. Rebuilding motor.

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

Yeah I noticed that too. Sent them an e-mail about. They did respond but said they didn't have an a clearer copy and couldn't do much about it??

Anyway I got one of the fiche on CD from www.zedder.com and it's as clear as could be.
    There are a number of places to get aftermarket gasket sets. If you want to stay with factory Suzuki then you probably should check out zedder. If you need some particular numbers quick send me a list of what you need (but I can't go through and pull numbers for every o-ring/gasket on the motor)

BTW - When you have parts number check www.ronayers.com for prices. They beat BikeBandit on everything I've checked.
    On Ayers site they say they will lookup capabilities soon.

Comment

I have one of those Zedder CD's, and they are great. It took what seemed longer than usual to recieve it, but it did come, and the guy was always responsive to my emails. worth the $20 I paid...

Comment

Thanks for the info PJACKSON. I ordered a CD. Will get prices from the other site.

Comment

Try this place for gasket kits

I bought one from them last year for my bike and was satisfied with it.
          JP
          1982 GS1100EZ (awaiting resurrection)
          1992 Concours
          2001 GS500 (Dad's old bike)
          2007 FJR

Comment

Tim, I just ordered the CD on your recommendation. Thanks
            Mark GS 850G

Comment

Well, like I said, it took almost 3 weeks to get mine, but it was well worth it when I got it. the Schematics are alot like the Bikebandit ones, But ALOT better quality, and more of them. :twisted:

Comment

Just received my CD and its a tool to have in your tool box. It only took 1 week after I ordered it. Thanks again for the info.

Comment

have one of those Zedder CD's, and they are great.
                  I have one for the GT and one for the GS.
                  These CD's have paid themselves MANY TIMES OVER.
                  Truly a must have 8) 8)
                  Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                  2000 Kawasaki Concours
                  Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                  X