decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decals

Does anyone know the web site where you can order discontinued decals for the old gs's?? I had it and lost it

Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Yes I just dealt with reproduction decals and I must say that they are a great company. I needed a set of decals for my RD200 and nobody had them. I sent them my bodywork and they made me a set of decals from my old ones. They didn't even charge me for the decals just for the shipping of the bodywork back to me. They now have decals available for an RD200 for others who may need them. Definately give them your business

Comment

I just got a set of tank decals for my 83' 1100E. They are definately good quality. They are one piece decals with the 82' red color (burgundyish) between the name and the silver outline wheras the originals on my 83' look to be two pieces with the bikes color between the "suzuki" and its silver border. The listing is for an 82' in red though so thats kinda what I expected.

What would be cool is if SOMEONE IN EUROPE would send in a side cover from an 82' or 83' GSX1100E and have them reproduce those decals. Id buy two pairs.

Comment

Working...
        X