All new Fuel Lines '83 GS650G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All new Fuel Lines '83 GS650G

I'm looking to replace all of my fuel lines, but unfortunately I don't have easy access to my bike at the moment.

Would anybody have off hand the the lengths and diameter of fuel line I'd need to replace all of this. Or if you know of a thread that has discussed this (my search attempts were not successful).

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Thank you all.

DB

Well, this is your lucky day. \\/

I just happen to have the tank off my '82 650L in the garage. Fuel line is 5/16" and 12" long. Vacuum line is 1/4" and 10" long.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Thats Awesome thank you.

So that's all I'll need then? One Fuel line and one vacuum line?

Thanks Steve

Comment

Yes and no. As Steve states, these will replace the lines that go from tank to carbs but there are two other vent tubes that attach to carbs that simply lay (lie) over the airbox plenum. Normally, you would not need to replace the vent tubes, they just make the carbs function properly. I would make sure that they are clear of obstructions; where I live a certain wasp loves to plug up all holes that they can find. Last year they got to the exhaust of my weedeater and made me curse a storm before I found their work.

Comment

If you order the suzuki part number you get about 4 foot of hose!!!

Suzuki mad.

Comment

Working...
          X