to all 85' GS700 guys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to all 85' GS700 guys....

where did you source your repair manuals? ive looked everywhere and i dont want to spend $80 on the FSM. can i use the clymer or haynes from a similar bike?

question 2: why is there a 2-prong(male) turn signal flasher plugged into my wiring harness which has 3-prong(female) plug?

thanks. -sam.

I've got a FSM, if you want high res pictures of a certain part of it I'd be happy to provide them. An 83 GS750E(S) manual will also work, in fact the FSM is the 750 manual with a small supplement.

As for the second question no clue, mine is the same way but doesn't have the stock flasher.

Comment

Neither Clymer nor Haynes printed service manuals for the '83-'86 GS750/700. The Suzuki Factory Service Manual is the only one out there.

You can download it for free here:

repairmanualclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, repairmanualclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

It's under "GSX750 Shop Manual".
      sigpic

SUZUKI:
      1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
      HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
      KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
      YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

:shock:

no way! youre awesome dude. ive spend countless hours looking for something like that. goes to show ya the dumbest question is the one unasked.

danke!

-sam.

Comment

Originally posted by xkalelx View Post
          where did you source your repair manuals? ive looked everywhere and i dont want to spend $80 on the FSM. can i use the clymer or haynes from a similar bike?

question 2: why is there a 2-prong(male) turn signal flasher plugged into my wiring harness which has 3-prong(female) plug?

thanks. -sam.

If anyone is still looking -- I have an original shop manual in paper form and in digital.

Comment

Working...
          X