anybody need clutch springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody need clutch springs?

well, guys, here it is. i posted this in the parts section, but no takers yet, so.....

i have 3 ebc clutch springs leftover for my 78 gs 750, they will fit other models (ex, early 1000's, and others.) they are new, and i offer them for free to anyone who wants them.

i went with 3 ebc and 3 stock, my clutch slip is gone, gone, gone, and lever feel is good, i dont really notice a difference from before.

so, first pm gets em, my small contribution to the community.

surely, someones clutch is slipping a bit?

greg\\/\\/\\/
    1983 GS 1100 ESD

these are now gone.....thanks guys!!
    1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Nice and generous of you to offer complimentary items for us GS brothers.
      Thanks so much. I too have just given stuff away locally rather than have it collect dust in my garage. I will start listing stuff for the GS1150 and GS1100 that I don't need. Very rare I will ever use it, so someone else
      can enjoy.

KT :-D\\/

Comment

Originally posted by jadesystem View Post
        Nice and generous of you to offer complimentary items for us GS brothers.
        Thanks so much. I too have just given stuff away locally rather than have it collect dust in my garage. I will start listing stuff for the GS1150 and GS1100 that I don't need. Very rare I will ever use it, so someone else
        can enjoy.

KT :-D\\/
        Same here, I've sent small items to people for little more than shipping, sometimes I even take care of the shipping. I rebuilt a set of carbs for a guy last year for free and took care of return shipping. I need to go through my parts and list what I have. Some of it I'll give away and other stuff I'll sell.

Comment

Yep Billy Ricks, it is people on this site that have the greatest impact
          and have given me back 10-fold. So it is only essential that I give back
          to others in the chain of GS brotherhood.

And besides, I would rather give away free to someone who will appreciate it then sell for profit on Ebay to someone less enthusiastic.

I'll list it, and whomever wants it, it is their's complimentary.

KT
          San Jose, CA :-D\\/

Comment

i agree!!!

people on this site have really helped me out too...

i will return the favor when i can

Comment

wow. cool, guys. exactly why i love this site, why i supported it financially, and why i have given a few tidbits (what little i have) away. just a bunch of great people. keep sharing the love!!!!!
              1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Working...
              X