remote fuel tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remote fuel tank

Finally received the Morgan Carb tune ordered after being on national tripple backorder at California Sport Touring. Had a scrap snowblower at work with a Techumseh engine. Fuel tank looks like it has some possibilities. Removed the fuel tank mount bracket from the tank, one thick walled bushing welded into place, and one work light stand borrowed. Perfect remote fuel tank for carb tuning. A little tweaking with the carb tuner, eh hem, WOW. Buzz is gone at mid rpms. Talk about smooth. Air leaks and valve adjustment done prior to carb synch.

wow that worked out great!!!

i may have to pull the tank off of my lawnmower to do that... but it would be easier than messing with a home made one

Comment

Also added an inline clear fuel filter to the line and also a fuel shut off. Whole setup cost less than $10.

Comment

ah. nice. i just take a 2 litre cap and drill it out to accept one of those fittings that is threaded on one side, with a spike for the hose on the other and hang it from whatever is handy. makes me wish i had a lawnmower tank that's slick.

Comment

Working...
        X