pdf of Clymer manuals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pdf of Clymer manuals?

I lost my manual, the 77-86 550 manual and I'm gonna feel like such a dumbass if I have to buy another of something I already bought. Has somebody PDFed that badboy? I've found the shop manual, but I'd like the Clymer too. -nick

i have a book id be willing to get rid of for 10 bucks plus shipping.
    I didnt do it I swear !!

--------------------------
    1982 GS850G

1980 GS1100L

Comment

Hi Mr. Clumzi,

If you look on my website, click the link that says "Click here for more manuals", you will find a link to some online Clymer manuals. You can download a copy, but only a section at a time.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Sign in with your credentials to access the EBSCOhost premium information resources provided by your subscribing institution.

type in "library" for both the userid and password. most manuals are free here.

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
          Hi Mr. Clumzi,

If you look on my website, click the link that says "Click here for more manuals", you will find a link to some online Clymer manuals. You can download a copy, but only a section at a time.

BassCliff
          I'm gonna just start PMing you with everything :P. Not really, I don't wanna nag that much, but you, sir, are the ****. -nick

Comment

Originally posted by boathead View Post
            http://search.ebscohost.com/

type in "library" for both the userid and password. most manuals are free here.
            Yep, that's the place. That's the link I have on my site, along with the authentication references. Thanks for sharing Mr. boathead. It's a good resource.

BassCliff

Comment

There is a program called PDFill that enables you to merge all the sections of a manual together. I have done it on the 550 and 650 manuals for my own use. But the complete manual is quite large and it is a bit time consuming doing the merge and removing the copyright pages.

Comment

new password?

Sign in with your credentials to access the EBSCOhost premium information resources provided by your subscribing institution.

Sadly, the "library" doesn´t work anymore.
                Anyone who´s got the new pass?

JF

Comment

Originally posted by jfsebastian View Post
                  http://search.ebscohost.com/

Sadly, the "library" doesn´t work anymore.
                  Anyone who´s got the new pass?

JF
                  Hi Mr. jfsebastian,

Several of us have noticed recently that the "library" account has been deactivated. I've updated my webpage with new information. Basically, see your local library (city, school, etc), obtain a library card, and ask your librarian about access to the ebscohost resources. Some libraries subscribe to other database resources that may also have online motorcycle manuals. Sorry for the inconvenience. But feel free to check my website for any manuals that you might find useful.

BassCliff

Comment

Hi Clumzi. I have a PDF copy of the Clymer 550 and 650 manual. But I live in Australia and am not sure how to put it up for you to get a copy of it. If someone can tell me how to put it up on a website then I will do that for 24 hours and then take it off again. I do not want to end up in court. I think each copy is about 80 meg. Or PM me with your address and I will burn a copy to CD and mail it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
                      Several of us have noticed recently that the "library" account has been deactivated.
                      EBSCOhost appears to be working again.

Comment

BUt how do you access the small engine repair center? All I get is the citation card!

Comment

Maybe I wasn't using the search right, but I couldn't find any clymer's manuals or anything even motorcycle related on that ebscohost.com.

Comment

Me either, anybody want to give us a direct link? Or some hints on how to find?

Comment

Working...
                            X