GS750es Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750es Problem

Ok. i've run into a problem with my 1983 gs750es. it has a 4 into 1 mac exhaust, pods, and dynojet stage three kit. and it works great up to high rpm's then it looses power. Is there another part i need to buy or work on?

Where does the power tail off at? What type of pods do you have? The Mac pipe isn't as unrestricted as say a Kerker or Yosh. You may need different mains if it is at full throttle. Usually when the problem is in the uppermost part of the rpm range you will find you are rich. You wouldn't happen to be using an inline filter would you? If you are lose it.

When was the last time valve clearances were checked?

Comment

it is between 3/4 and full throttle, no i took the filter out and it was still doing it. I am using emgo pods. and had my valves adjusted in the summer whae all the other work was done.

Comment

Stage 3 is probably too rich in your case. Stage 3 is intended for a free flowing exhaust and K&N pods. Your kit also covers Stage 1 and if you have the specs and mains for that give it a try. You can start by going a step leaner on the main.

Comment

All right thanks I'll give that a try.

Comment

Working...
          X