Clear All

Hey Steve!
    Loading some into photobucket now.
    Things good there???

Comment

Here's the frame crack.

Comment

Hey zooks
        re-read my first post here mate these frames rot from the inside outwards so you are not liable to see rust unless tou have a way of looking inside the tube

Comment

How about you re-read my post 'mate'. My posts were never anything to do with yours. You were the one that linked them together and ran off on a little tangent.

I repaired motorcycles and cars for a living for 15 years and the vast majority of cracks in motorcycle frames (IMHO) were due to vibration and / or flexing also known as strees or fatigue cracking.

I know that they rust. Dirtbikes are even worse because they get full of wet mud and are more inclined to live outside. I never said you were wrong.

Comment

Hey zooks cool down & untangele your underwear fella i quoted your post because bracing a frame has very little to do with repairing a stock frame therefore it was you who went off on a tangent, bear in mind a good percentage of people on here like to leave their frames stock so your post was unrelated to the problem at hand

Fyo ive been working on these bikes for 30 years, modifiying them & bracing them for 27 so maybe its time you learnt to read English in the way it was written instead of getting uppity without understanding what i posted

cheers tone

Comment

Working...
            X