GS550 4-1 exhaust or headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gs scott View Post
    Don Giablo has a period Bassani 4 into 1 for a GS550 for sale - if you're looking for a nice replacement. Not sure the price, but it was listed in the Parts for Sale section earlier this summer.

I've got the Cycle & Cycle World reviews on the 83 550ES - both mags had very positive reviews of the bike - I'd love to own one!! Sounds like an awesome bike!

If I had an ES version, I'd be all over that Bassani.
    Where and how much? I have a Vance and Hines 4 - 1 that I'm losing the battle of a rusty collector...

Comment

I have a V&H 4 into 1 on my 1980 GS550E. I like the look of it and the sound is very good. Not too loud with the baffel in. Changing oil is easy have plenty of room to access oil filter .

Terry
      1980 Suzuki GS550E, 1981 Suzuki GS 1100EX all stock, 1983 Suzuki GS 1100EX modified, 1985 GS1150E, 1998 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1971 Kawasaki Mach lll 500 H1, 1973 Kawasaki Mach lV 750 H2.

Comment

Originally posted by gs scott View Post
        Don Giablo has a period Bassani 4 into 1 for a GS550 for sale - if you're looking for a nice replacement. Not sure the price, but it was listed in the Parts for Sale section earlier this summer.

I've got the Cycle & Cycle World reviews on the 83 550ES - both mags had very positive reviews of the bike - I'd love to own one!! Sounds like an awesome bike!

If I had an ES version, I'd be all over that Bassani.
        Thanks Scott. I still have the Bassani........G. There are pictures in the photobucket.

Comment

Working...
        X