need info on where to find gaskets etc 85 gs 700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need info on where to find gaskets etc 85 gs 700

I just got my bike 85 gs 700 e need to locate gaket for stator cover would also like to know where to find 4 into 1 pipe. many years in the dirt. just turned mile 150 on the street 2 rides 1 highway and then 100 miles of twisty rural roads any info for parts or common problems is much needed thanks a lot

Try your local Suzuki dealer.
    Or go here.

Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

Their prices are a little higher than Suzuki, but at the very least, you can get the part #s and see if parts are still avalable. Alpha uses Suzuki part #s, unlike Bikebandit, who have their own #s for parts.
    Can't help with the header, other than the 'bay, or Craigslist.
    Last edited by Greg B; 09-13-2009, 09:52 PM.
    The Three Horsemen
    '85 GS1150ES (Current Income Eater)
    '83 GS1100ES
    ‘77 XLCR

"Never ride faster than you can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes."
    Porkchop Express

Comment

try ebay, cycle parts nation, mid west action cycle, bike bandit, or google it

congrats on your rides, nice to have a nother rider out there be careful, enjoy it it is a lot of fun

Comment

I would try ebay or cut them yourself.

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. Dirt junkie,

Have a look at the vendor list in the "mega-welcome". It's how I say "HOoooowwDY!"

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Bikebandit, here.

Under $10, I think.

Pretty much any net parts sites show them, and a local Suzuki can order it.

Comment

Working...
            X