gs 850 rear wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gs 850 rear wheel spacers

hi. ive phoned a few breakers in my area and for some reason they have no rear wheel spacers for my gs 850. the spacers i am talking about are the ones either side of the rear caliper mounting bracket. i would be very grateful if some one has there wheel off if they could measure the sizes for me with some vernier calipers so i can make some on my lathe.

many thanks
    jon

My wheel is not off, but I have measured the spacers as best I could. The outer one is 33 mm outside diameter by 17 mm thick with hole for axle I think 15 mm diameter (could not measure axle diameter). The inner spacer has a more complex shape, starting off at 38 mm outside diameter and tapering down to 28 mm outside diameter, with total length 23.5 mm. I will try and draw the shape and send you the sketch.
    1981 GS850G "Blue Magic" (Bike Of The Month April 2009)

1981 GS1000G "Leo" (Bike Of The Month August 2023)

Comment

Good Morning
      Check out ebay #270461156357

Comment

thanks for your help guys, those ones on ebay are cheap but the postage to the uk aint good.

2BRacing: the sketch is good and they will be no trouble to make. thankyou for going out of your way to do that for me

Comment

These are from a GS1000S, probably the same though? I remade mine in stainless.

Might help

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X