GS1150ES exhaust options???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1150ES exhaust options???

I currently have a 4 onto 1 Vance and Hines megaphone standard pipe on my bike. it's ok I recently put a new replacement baffle on it and it sounds alot better. My ideal pipe would be a V&H supersport but they no longer sale them for the GS1150ES models. I had one on my old GS1100 and loved the deep, crisp, throaty, sound it had. My question is does anyone know what my options are as far as looking into other brands that offer something simular to the V&H Supersport pipe? I have attached a picture incase your not sure what the supersport looks like.

Please advise?

Thanks,

Sean

thers a new v&h super sport on ebay right now , for a kat 600 or so, ends in 4 hours , i dont know if the 6 will fit the 750,1000,1150 or not
    i bid on it ,but am letting it go, dennis kirk still sells them new as well

you might be able to call vance and hines ,and they might have one that isnt listed in the warehouse you know

Comment

Well I talked to the guys @ V&H and they told me that they show a supersport exhuast pipe for a 1100E but the part # differers from the Part number that was used when they sold the one for the 1150's. So I will keep looking. But thanks for your input.

Comment

The only difference in the 1100 & 1150 exhausts is the location of the rear hanger bracket. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
          The only difference in the 1100 & 1150 exhausts is the location of the rear hanger bracket. Ray.
          3"

Comment

Working...
          X