kinda new and i searched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda new and i searched

Hey guys, I'm new to the GS series of bikes. About 9 months ago I bought a 78 GS550E as my first bike. It's sorta been a project since I bought it. I have seen alot of you opt for the small individual cone style filters rather than have an airbox and OEM air filter. So my question is, where did you all get those and about how much did they run you. I think that would help me acheive the look I am trying to obtain. I have heard that K&N makes those filters, only problem is I can't seem to find them anywhere. THanks in advance.

Also, I have seen a few people here a lower fairing. Where did you all get those?

www.gszone.biz Tis is APE, lotza good stuff.

Comment

Any Cycle supply stores they should be able to get them, You could try the K&N web site also BE prepared you will have to rejet the carbs and spend time to get them set up right

Comment

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1
        Any Cycle supply stores they should be able to get them, You could try the K&N web site also BE prepared you will have to rejet the carbs and spend time to get them set up right
        EXACTLY

Comment

you can find the pod filters that you want on ebay.com . What you will need is a 54mm pod filter. that is probably a good thing to look for. When you pull the air box out expect to realy get into things. On my bike the carb boots even had to come off because i couldn't get the room i needed to move the box out.

Personaly I like the look, and am looking forward to getting going on the bike. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Working...
          X