Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are jet kits available for my GS650 still?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are jet kits available for my GS650 still?

Because I can't really get an answer on what I need to do it myself. I know I need two sizes bigger on the main jet and a bigger pilot jet. But don't know if I need a different needle jet too. Any help would be appreciated, on sourcing the kit/parts or what exactly I need to change. The bike is a '82 Gs650gl, and everything on the bike is good but the jetting.
    Thanks, Ed

Go to the K&N web page by following this link http://www.knfilters.com/motorcycle_atv.htm and at the bottom left, there'a a jet kit blowout sale section. Click on order now and go from there. They still list a kit for the 82 GS650 but it's whether they have it in stock is the question. Give them a call to find out because you can't beat $35.95. I was able to get one for my Bandit but they had none left for the GS1100E and it had been discontinued. These are actually Dynojet kits and were just marketed by K&N and they are the exact same kit Dynojet sells for $130. If they don't have any left, I'll bet you can still get one from Dynojet but not at that good of a price.

Good luck....Sean

Comment

Go to the K&N web page by following this link http://www.knfilters.com/motorcycle_atv.htm and at the bottom left, there'a a jet kit blowout sale section. Click on order now and go from there. They still list a kit for the 82 GS650 but it's whether they have it in stock is the question. Give them a call to find out because you can't beat $35.95. I was able to get one for my Bandit but they had none left for the GS1100E and it had been discontinued. These are actually Dynojet kits and were just marketed by K&N and they are the exact same kit Dynojet sells for $130. If they don't have any left, I'll bet you can still get one from Dynojet but not at that good of a price.

Good luck....Sean

Comment

thanks buddy, that was helpful

Comment

Working...
        X