This chain has me whipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Hunting 101

Hap is referring to the Bambicide that took the life of a big bad doe back in late December. The owner of the GK that survived the hit is now almost 100%, whereas the doe bit the dust and is now being eaten. (Ground venison is great on spaghetti sauce!) The GK has now been hybridized, as you can see in the Gallery on this site, under 1984.

Nick the Deerslayer

Comment

Glad to have helped, Hap.

I must say though, I have now moved on to a shaft drive (83 GS850GLD). The maintainence on the shaft drive is so much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by kkmiller
        Hey Hap,

You got the first bit right, but the second bit wrong.

First - you take off the old chain.
        Second - you fit a shaft drive.

Kim :P

Hey now, be fair. Chains are usefull from time to time. cleared out the back lot at my folks last weekend using a chain(saw, that is)

Marty
        shaftie for life

Comment

These are deer

There are m m m m millions of them all over North America.

You can hunt them with a shaft or chain... but projectile weapons are preferrable... (hunting rifle, bow, black powder rifle)

Tasty too.

Comment

Deer hunting

For you folks down under they are just like the roo's. They are everywere, they eat everything, and they run out in the road in front of you and stop and stand there. 8O AKA, Forest Rats I prefer to use my 30-06 on them, rather than my bike. Alot less painful, for me anyway. Safe Riding, Bill

Comment

Working...
            X