1150 katana pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1150 katana pics

Here are a couple pics of the finished 1150 82 750 kat project. Buddy is showing it in the Calgary "WORLD OF WHEELS" show.

Last edited by katman; 02-24-2008, 03:35 AM.
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Yum Yum Yum.Well done old mate.Cheers,Simon.:-D

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

one word

WOW!

Comment

INDEED! Very nice! Congrats on a job well well done

Comment

All i see is little red x's

Comment

Thanks guys, it was a load of work that started with a few baskets of parts.

Dont know how he did in the show yet. He was up against some busa's, probably all chromed out beasts with 300 rear tires.
            Last edited by katman; 02-25-2008, 04:15 PM.
            KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Katman, that thing is super clean! Very impressive indeed. What I like the most is that the bike retains the original look. If you didnt know that the Katana didnt come factory with USD forks and a 180 rear it's hard to tell what is old and new. Well put together!

Comment

My compliments to the chef! Very nice. If the B-king looked like that, I would already have one....
                Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

That thing is phenominal. Top shelf work.

I retire now to change my undies.

Comment

Stunning!
                    I love how the Titanium Gray looks with the chrome and polished aluminum. The only thing I woulda done different would've been a bigger 'S' on the tank, moved slightly back.

Comment

owner

thank you rob
                      nice job on the bike
                      i still am working on the seat issue
                      and thank you all for the compliments made

Comment

Now that I know what I'll looking at

That is very nicely done (not just the paint job), nice wheels and suspension. It really blends right in; makin me want to do this more and more to my GS1100ED. Too many projects at the moment. Spring is here and there is wind in the air.

Posplayr

Comment

Sweet! That is one nice ride...good job.

Comment

How do you post the pics

Everytime I try to post a pic to a message or new thread, it says it exceeds the limit. Yet Katman put some detailed pictures in his post. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Comment

when you post a pic it has to me uploaded onto a site of your own. all my pics are on my website. after that you simply link to it with the image tags...

[img http://www.yourwebsite/yourpic.jpg[/img

I left out the closing bracket so it would show as text. IF I closed the img] tags /img] it would show as an image on line. So to be clear you have to use both bracket with the img tag [ ]. The other way is to click on the little picture frame above in the tools. It looks like a mountain in a picture frame. When you do that a dialog box opens and you just type in the location of your picture.. ie: http://www.yoursite/yourpic.jpg. Hit ok and it will put the tags in for you.

as you will see just putting the location in will make it a link you can click on and go to it to see the pic. with the img tags on it the pic shows instead of the link itself.

Hope that helps
                              Last edited by katman; 03-15-2008, 02:17 PM.
                              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Working...
                              X