No announcement yet.

cam timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Americans! Its fun.....till you're on the receiving end!

You made a joke. (Geographically incorrect as it turned out)
    He makes a joke back.
    Someone takes offence!!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by brit7.11
      You Americans! Its fun.....till you're on the receiving end!

You made a joke. (Geographically incorrect as it turned out)
      He makes a joke back.
      Someone takes offence!!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. :roll:
      You europeans are all the same with your attitude. It wasnt a joke. My Finnish friends told me there was a lot of mongol in thier blood and thats why i said what i said. Wait for the yanks to do somethiing stupid and jump on thier butt. And i can dish it out when necesaary I asure you. Why dont you tell me about the blood line of the Fins as you seem to want in on this conversation so badly???

Comment

Its handbags now! (Copyright; Big Ron)

So let me get this straight, it wasn't a joke, it was something stupid you did(your words).

And the Guy makes a wisecrack in return 'cos you said something dumb and you take offence? Jeez, lighten up and get a sense of humour. Or don't say dumb things.

And I know nothing about the lineage of the Finnish people, but then I wasn't the one making the remark.

You know, it sounded like a joke to me. Have you ever seen a Mongol? Have you ever seen a Finnish girl? Tell me you don't think they look the same??!

Comment

OK, time out guys! Sorry Scotty you got me at the bad time after hard days work so I had to snap back. I think you find mongol people from Russia and Asia not from Finland allthough we live next to Russia, which hasn`t been allways nice (we had a war with them in 1939-1944 and we kept them away from invading our country), in my opinion Russia is one sad country nowadays...I`ve lived in Finland for 33 years and haven`t yet seen one mongol-looking finnish girl. I`ve visited Russia and there are indeed very pretty mongol-girls allthough they were all strippers...And for the ignorance in geography couple of my friends have been exchange students in USA and they were surprised how little american youth and people knew from outside world, but I don`t know myself all the American states either so guess I`m ignorant too...For the girls, prettiest girls are from Sweden and eastern europe girls are famous for their beatiful long legs ahh... And I think we all agree that war is allways a bad thing! This all isn`t very GSX or cam timing related so why the hell I?m writing this? Motorcycles are universal things so let`s stick to them, there are other forums where you can depate which is the best nation with prettiest girls and wisest people.

Comment

MY BEST FRIEND AS A YOUTH WAS FROM AALAND ISLANDS AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTL Y THEY WERE FINS THAT SPOKE SWEEDISH OR SOME COMBINATION LIKE THAT. BEING RAISED IN A POST WW2 INVIRONMENT THE YOUNGSTERS THAT I GREW UP WITH WERE USUILY AMERICAN BORN BUT FULL BLOODED SOMETHING OR OTHER. ITALIANS-SPANISH-GERMANS-NORWEGIANS-SWEEDS-FINS--AND SOME BLOODY IRISH TO BOOT. THE IRISH BECAME COUSINS IN TIME((KELLYS) AND WE HAD THE BIGGEST BEER BASHES THAT THE WORLD EVER SAW AT ANY WEDDING.

The caps are because i have a bum hand and i always seem to hit the caps key by accident and refuse to retype my posts.

Comment

Last night,in a dream,a little Finnish Fairy with beautiful Mongol eyes told me to tell you to set the cams at 106 degrees...
              And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
              Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE
                Last night,in a dream,a little Finnish Fairy with beautiful Mongol eyes told me to tell you to set the cams at 106 degrees...
                Hey Keith, are you suggesting that all Fins are fairies with beautiful eyes? Geez mate, if you said that about us Aussies we'd invade your bloody country, drink all your lousy beer, have sex with all your sisters, (and maybe your pets if there's any New Zealanders with us) ride your bikes drunk and fall off them (and refuse to pay for the damage) and then try and sneak back on the plane home without paying! Oh, and thanks for the cam timing advice too.

Comment

Originally posted by terry
                  Hey Keith, are you suggesting that all Fins are fairies with beautiful eyes? Geez mate, if you said that about us Aussies we'd invade your bloody country, drink all your lousy beer, have sex with all your sisters, (and maybe your pets if there's any New Zealanders with us) ride your bikes drunk and fall off them (and refuse to pay for the damage) and then try and sneak back on the plane home without paying! Oh, and thanks for the cam timing advice too.
                  If you throw in a free 'Crocodile Dundee' DVD, it's a deal!
                  And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                  Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Originally posted by terry
                    If you throw in a free 'Crocodile Dundee' DVD, it's a deal!
                    Ok Keith, sounds like a deal, I just bought a copy of your all-time favourite movie for a buck at "Movie-land", but just so I know you're not trying to stooge me, I want to see a pic of your sister, your bike and your beer-fridge! (in that order)Ha ha, cheers mate, good to see there's a few of us left with a sense of humor...........

Comment

Working...
                    X