KILLER deal on Cheng Shin Hi/lo tires for Gs1100E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KILLER deal on Cheng Shin Hi/lo tires for Gs1100E

Well I ordered two Cheng Shin Hi-Max tires (front and rear), got a set of speed bleeders all for $100.69 (free shipping over 100.00), if you got a GS1100EZ , awesome deal !!!! my invoice below--I have no affiliation with Chapperal Motorsports, just found a cool deal I wanted to share with you guys---
    Product Number: Name Your Price Qty Misc Cost Item Total Price Remove

$36.85 $0.00 $36.85 368-3020100/90H 19 C906 Front Tubeless
    $50.85 $0.00 $50.85 368-2960130/90H 17 C907 Rear Tubeless
    $12.99 $0.00 $12.99 303-6079Goodridge Speed Bleeder 7mm
    Subtotal: $100.69
    Last edited by Guest; 10-30-2008, 04:13 PM.

Good tip thanks !

Originally posted by cromwell1234 View Post
    Well I ordered two Cheng Shin Hi-Max tires (front and rear), got a set of speed bleeders all for $100.69 (free shipping over 100.00), if you got a GS1100EZ , awesome deal !!!! my invoice below--I have no affiliation with Chapperal Motorsports, just found a cool deal I wanted to share with you guys---
    Product Number: Name Your Price Qty Misc Cost Item Total Price Remove

$36.85 $0.00 $36.85 368-3020100/90H 19 C906 Front Tubeless
    $50.85 $0.00 $50.85 368-2960130/90H 17 C907 Rear Tubeless
    $12.99 $0.00 $12.99 303-6079Goodridge Speed Bleeder 7mm
    Subtotal: $100.69

Comment

I've been really happy with my Cheng Shin Hi-Max tires, i have them on my 650G.

good look on this deal, thanks

Comment

I will order some tomorrow....
        thanks for the tip!
        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Hey MRIDDLE is that you flying around on your GS1100e, on you tube (gotcha)--cool video nice ride man----

Comment

Sitting at a gas station having a cold pop .. tank bag was open .. saw my digital camera .. some velcro .. and said to myself .. what the heck.

Here is an edited version .. my daughter put together for our approval.

Originally posted by cromwell1234 View Post
            Hey MRIDDLE is that you flying around on your GS1100e, on you tube (gotcha)--cool video nice ride man----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo0dZ6Dhzq4

Comment

Originally posted by mriddle View Post
              Sitting at a gas station having a cold pop .. tank bag was open .. saw my digital camera .. some velcro .. and said to myself .. what the heck.

Here is an edited version .. my daughter put together for our approval.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pByxl_TNw
              Nice to go along for the ride (virtually)...in KY? Looks familiar(the type of roads that is) as many years ago I covered a few miles on an old Triumph Bonneville in No KY. They still don't know what a "shoulder" is? Great roads but....a few drinks and no margin of error and BAM...sucked off the road

Comment

I absolutely NEVER drink and drive ..

If you ever make it back down give me a shout .. I'll ride with ya

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                Nice to go along for the ride (virtually)...in KY? Looks familiar(the type of roads that is) as many years ago I covered a few miles on an old Triumph Bonneville in No KY. They still don't know what a "shoulder" is? Great roads but....a few drinks and no margin of error and BAM...sucked off the road

Comment

Links don't work, but you can navigate through the site to find the deals.

very good prices.
                  1980 Gs550e....Not stock...

Comment

kenda challenger
                    ching shin hi max
                    barracuda

dealer cost is 38$ retail for 50~65 $
                    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by mriddle View Post
                      I absolutely NEVER drink and drive ..

If you ever make it back down give me a shout .. I'll ride with ya
                      the drink and drive was back then in KY, don't do that now....I want to do Rt 42 going south out of Walton for old time sake

Comment

Working...
                      X