carb help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carb help

I aquired a set of 89 gsf750 carbs that I plan on putting on my 80 gs750 a freinds suggestion. problem is there are some extra hoses that im not sure about where tha go it looks like there are 2 fuel lines and 2 lines that connect 2 of the carbs on the bottom not sure what they are for. any help would be grate and save me guess work time.

Originally posted by Dutch Jager View Post
    I aquired a set of 89 gsf750 carbs that I plan on putting on my 80 gs750 a freinds suggestion. problem is there are some extra hoses that im not sure about where tha go it looks like there are 2 fuel lines and 2 lines that connect 2 of the carbs on the bottom not sure what they are for. any help would be grate and save me guess work time.
    Can you post some photos of the carbs? I'm sure several people on here could help you identify what you need to hook up where but the photos would be very helpful.

Chris

Comment

2 fuel inlets
      2 float bowl vents

4 float bowl drains

might be a vacuum line might not be... post pix..
      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Vacuum line on those is normally on one of the slide cover caps. Ray.

Comment

Comment

Vacuum line goes on the #1 or #2 carb in your picture. You remove the black rubber plug that is about 1/4 inch in diameter on the top of the cap & the vacuum line goes right on the nipple. Ray.

Comment

Working...
            X