Exhaust ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust ?

Did not know where to post this because this is mainly apearence but could go performance.Would like to add a shorty exhaust tip with a 4in baffel to my exhaust.Will this create enough back pressure so i would not have to do any other mods?The bike is a 82 650glz

As with almost any exhaust mods you will be looking at rejetting the carbs to make it run correctly, back pressure wont be a major problem imo but with a 4" baffle its going to run lean

tone

Comment

Depends on how you do it...and what your idea of a baffle is. Show us a pic of what you want.

Ignore anything you think you know about "backpressure" and why you think it's important for anything.

Comment

Sorry i dont know how to cut and paste the part.J&P cycles part#4410015.This is a 12in drag baffle.They also have a Shorty style muffler #450005.If this would work i would go this way.I am just trying to get away from the up swept style and funds are limited.thanks Gary

Comment

Originally posted by 82glx View Post
          Sorry i dont know how to cut and paste the part.J&P cycles part#4410015.This is a 12in drag baffle.They also have a Shorty style muffler #450005.If this would work i would go this way.I am just trying to get away from the up swept style and funds are limited.thanks Gary
          Like FJman did if you cant post pics up just copy and paste a link to the part.

Comment

Working...
          X