• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this : Both links from same author

Re: Big Bore 4v
    Reply #3 - 01. May 2010 at 14:59
    Quote from PETE 750ET on 01. May 2010 at 13:26:

Why are you fitting an EZ head to an EFE bottom end?

Probably to get a Kat that looks like a Kat, it would have the "stronger" cases and if you breath on the ET head, you get EFE or better performance without looking like a hotted up Kat or a "sleeper" if you like... just as I am doing to mine.

Oh, and I just had my Kat on the dyno yesterday, the only mod I have done so far is my 36mm GSXR 750 carbies mated to the stock plenum and filter, it has gone from 91.5 hp and 67 ft/lb torque to 103.9 hp and 82 ft/lb torque.
    As far as I can tell the author has an 1100 Aussie spec Kat

Last edited by posplayr; 05-06-2010, 03:15 AM.

Comment

I have made some final (hopefully) adjustments on mine and just waiting for the time/weather to test them.

Comment

Originally posted by stain View Post
        I have made some final (hopefully) adjustments on mine and just waiting for the time/weather to test them.
        I'm waiting on some parts to refurb and reassemble mine (o-rings, jets. etc...)

How is the wear on your emulsion tubes; did you replace them?

Also did you inspect the slide guides for wear?

The refurb I'm working on should better maintain the needles and emulsion tubes by capturing the slides better and avoiding the wear from the ceramic slide.

Comment

Having trouble with my AMF...just got a new carb with dyno 1-3 jets and aftermarket pipes. Keep getting 1,3,4 plugs dark and 2 a lil yellow. Will going back to the orig jets fix this?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Flatnut View Post
            Having trouble with my AMF...just got a new carb with dyno 1-3 jets and aftermarket pipes. Keep getting 1,3,4 plugs dark and 2 a lil yellow. Will going back to the orig jets fix this?
            Thanks
            Thread here

Comment

Working...
            X