No announcement yet.

A member has crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you heal quick and are back on the bike(s) soon.

I don't like hearing about a Yamaha going down either. Better to make it a Honda if you are going to dump one.

Chris

Comment

WOW brother, glad you're okay. Looks like you are the March poster boy for ATGATT. Glad you were in uniform! Heal good and fast my man!

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
        helmet and jacket saved my arse!!

Put that bhelmet up on the wall as a fond memory. Toast it with 2-8 beers and thank it for giving it's life for your.
        1978 GS 1000 (since new)
        1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
        1978 GS 1000 (parts)
        1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
        1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
        1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
        2007 DRz 400S
        1999 ATK 490ES
        1994 DR 350SES

Comment

J,

Like I said in the PM I'm glad your ok. Bike doesn't look that damaged to me. Are the forks bent? Might be time for the R1 fork upgrade if they are.

Comment

Isleo,

Yeah the bike actually starts, rear cowling is busted up, seat is torn, not sure on the forks I will know more this week, front fairing and speedometer cluster needs to be replaced, handle bars are bent, radiator is shot, lots of little stuff to be replaced and of coarse labor at $85 per hour. If it's totalled I may buy it back from the insurance and rebuild it myself. Not sure yet..as soon as I can move around a little better I'll decide. depending on what the insurance says I may take the money and trick out the 1100 the way i want to.

Comment

Working...
            X