to those w/ 04-05 GSXR swingarms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to those w/ 04-05 GSXR swingarms

What size spacers are you all running at the pivot and at the wheel to keep things in sync. I am about to dive into this and would like a bit of heads up if anyone has done this and recalls the measurments. I plan on a 5/8" offset sprocket and 530 conversion for some added room. Ideally wouldn't you want to leave the rim centered in the swingarm for rotor fitment and move the arm left or right slightly for centering in the frame? I assume you flip the rear sprocket to keep everything lined up? any and all input is appreciated
    Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2009, 02:30 AM.

Originally posted by 77GS750inCincy View Post
    What size spacers are you all running at the pivot and at the wheel to keep things in sync. I am about to dive into this and would like a bit of heads up if anyone has done this and recalls the measurments. I plan on a 5/8" offset sprocket and 530 conversion for some added room. Ideally wouldn't you want to leave the rim centered in the swingarm for rotor fitment and move the arm left or right slightly for centering in the frame? I assume you flip the rear sprocket to keep everything lined up? any and all input is appreciated
    Ask 80GS1000, he has a GSXR1000 swinger on his GS. If I remember correctly, it didn't require any additional spacing, just new bushings made to accept the GS pivot bolt.

Comment

Working...
    X