just a lil vid clip of the 850 with 4-1 and pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a lil vid clip of the 850 with 4-1 and pods

like the title says i just got done rebuilding the carbs, and installing a dynojet stage 3 kit with a V&H 4-1 with the baffle in and K&N pods. let the bike warm up and went for a 20 minute ride wow what a difference it makes with clean and sealed carbs i was doin 80 before i realized it the power was so smooth compared to last year.

1982 Suzuki GS850 V&H 4-1 K&N Pods, Dynojet Stage 3 exhuast sound

thanks to GSR, Bikecliff and Mr Barr for the know how, step by steps and putting together a great all in one oring kit.

Very cool! its sound pretty damm good. I hope my dynojet and pods project works out well too.

good job!

Comment

very nice, but dont let the "how loud is too loud" crowd see this. it sounds really cool mate
      1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

yeah i left the baffle in for now untill i decide to try it without

Comment

Originally posted by kilog55 View Post
          yeah i left the baffle in for now untill i decide to try it without
          To me it sounds like you're a little off on the jetting. You might want to try it with the baffle back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
            To me it sounds like you're a little off on the jetting. You might want to try it with the baffle back in.

it is in but it is cold outside here in PA

Comment

k guys and gals here is my bike with the baffle completely removed bike warmed for 10 minutes and yeah its loud sounds like a twin cruiser

1982 GS850 V&H 4-1 baffle removed exhaust sound clip dynojet stage 3, K&N Pods not quite tuned right.

Comment

thing revs like crazy!

Comment

yeah i think it is too loud without the baffle still need alot warmer weather to properly sync the carbs

Comment

definitely too loud without the baffle, sounds like my civic did without a muffler lol

Comment

yeah the motor is almost as big too

yeah i liked the choppiness of it but yeah its not a twin so baffle goes back in

Comment

too loud???

I took the baffle out of my gs 1100 e and took it down the road, got flipped off by a guy infront of me, Vance and Hines 4 n2 1, man that thing sang, ran hard pulled all the way to the limit hard, wooo hooo. But yea it was too loud

Comment

yeah i put mine back in now if i was racing it would come out

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
                            Agree, slight little pop when reved.

Cold out still though he mentioned. Might be dead on when it warms up.

Man.....

Love the sound of a V&H. Dang near put you to sleep on a long trip though.. lol .......

Comment

Working...
                            X