Clear All

Shawn

great looking EX

Orgi,
    Great looking waterbufflo

GS1000Custom
    your skunk maybe my favorite of the three

dont want to take anything away; you guys are having too much fun
    Last edited by posplayr; 06-03-2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Sweet bike Motorcycleshawn! Nice color too. It's good to hear how two people did it with few mods. I guess unless someone here know the size of GS 750 bearings, height of the neck and all other dimensions-the only way I can know is buy one and try?
      Last edited by Guest; 04-20-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

1978GS1000CUSTOM-Is a HAYBUSA the country version of the hayabusa?

Comment

better now?

Comment

Man-you used edit. No fun!

Comment

question for 1978 GS 1000 Custom. I'm new here and have just bought a78 GS 1000, and have been thinking about swapping the front end out.I've seen people who have used GSXR 1000 and Hayabusa units but with no info as to what had to be done. You say they are a direct fit.Are there any particular years to use or are they all the same. The previous owner put a front end off a 86 Honda VFR (same diameter forks with GS triples} I'm going to use a swingarm off a 83 1100 and would like to use a matching wheel in the rear, any sugestions. Thanks

Comment

you got a PM

Comment

Cheating... If you PM him the info then the rest of us are still left in the dark and will probably ask the same question again in a couple of weeks...

Comment

everything i know about the conversion is covered using in the search function of this site. every question i had about converting my bike i found the answer using that function. this topic has been covered to death and there are many different opinions on how to do it. the best way to find an answer is to learn how to search this site and read all the different views and decide which best suits you. now you know what the pm said. feel better?

Comment

Much better, cheers. I am familliar with the search function, and it has lead me down many interesting paths, often not the ones I started on, but always interesting. There is just a LOT to wade throught tó get to what you really wanted to know. I was afraid that you were giving a vital little nugget away that I might be looking for...

Comment

1978GS1000CUSTOM-

This is a little late, but couldn't you of just told Beaver no? Everyone comes here for help. If EVERYONE just said "use the search function" there would be no purpose for that reply button on your screen right? No purpose for an online COMMUNITY.

Beaver-I feel your pain. He seems not to be the teaching type. You'll find others that are more willing to help. Be patient.

Comment

Working...
                        X