Pingel petcock.......for 1980 gs1000e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pingel petcock.......for 1980 gs1000e

I,ve been reading about pingel petcocks ,,and i even got a model no... Months ago....so i went and measured the claerance under the tank... And i didn,t have enough room to put 1 in australia ,,we run cv carbs..... Can any of you more experienced guys help please.... And will i get a better fuel delivery........getting desperate to finish...... And ride it.....regards david from kaniva australia.... Mature rider.... With boy rider dreams.......p.s can anybody tell me the mods to a 1980 red/white 1000 with alloy swing arm braced and upside down front end //and loverly alloy wheels on it .... Very interested in the mods its got .... Thanks fellas ....

I have one on my GS1000ET, which has CVs and I assume it is the same as the aussie model.
    No issues with clearance at all.
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lesliew51@hotmail.com View Post
      I,ve been reading about pingel petcocks ,,and i even got a model no... Months ago....so i went and measured the claerance under the tank... And i didn,t have enough room to put 1 in australia ,,we run cv carbs..... Can any of you more experienced guys help please.... And will i get a better fuel delivery........getting desperate to finish...... And ride it.....regards david from kaniva australia.... Mature rider.... With boy rider dreams.......p.s can anybody tell me the mods to a 1980 red/white 1000 with alloy swing arm braced and upside down front end //and loverly alloy wheels on it .... Very interested in the mods its got .... Thanks fellas ....
      Got a pingel tap fitted to my Gs1000s ,the best and biggest improvement yet to it
      but mine has slide carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by lesliew51@hotmail.com View Post
        Got a pingel tap fitted to my Gs1000s ,the best and biggest improvement yet to it
        but mine has slide carbs.
        But just rember to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
        X