carbs done need a tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbs done need a tune

.... well carbs will be done as soon as the boal gaskets gett here .... all i need is some one who has eather a colortune or a manometer. preferably both.... (i have a manometer but its for my flowbench and i only have one) so i can sync and tune for af ratio

so how bout it anyone in ohio wana come over for a tuning party and a few beers for theyr trouble...... i live in lima but may be able to meet someware (i can get the bike tuned engough to ride a short distance)

ok just bumping this off the bottom of of the new post page......

and just to be clear i can do the work my self (ase certifyed and a associates in high performance auto) just dont want to buy some tools that i will prolly only use once ....

Comment

You also have a spring in the mail.
      I wouldn't waste my money on a coulour tune.
      Dennis Kirk has been the leader in Powersports aftermarket parts and accessories since 1969. Over 160,000 unique items in stock & ready to ship today.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

yea thanx a ton for that ...... so almost done .... is there realy no ohio gs riders that can help me out......

Comment

Working...
        X