Heads gs & gsxr whats best for flow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads gs & gsxr whats best for flow.

I found a stash or Suzuki parts. I was wanting to find out what head flows the best. There is the old standby GS1100 16 valve, I Know I can do better. I can get a 1150 head from this guy, and he has quite a few GSXR 750 and 1100 heads of various years. They aren't cheap, but I wanted to get whatever head flows the best is and start getting it ready for a hot 1100 big bore engine. I was even looking at a GSX-R1100 water cooled head, and thinking hummm water cooled head, and a little radiator and an electric water pump?? Ok that is a stretch, but who knows.

Are there any flow charts anyone has on these heads listed on the net where I can compare them.

Water cooled GSXR head won't work but ALL the 750 & 1100 heads from 86-92 will. I would NOT use the 750 heads other than the 88/89 GSXR head. The best would depend on what end result you are looking for & what pistons & cams you will be using in your build. Call me at 714-356-7845 if you want more specifics. I do a LOT of GSXR heads on GS engines & they work GREAT!!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
    X