Clear All

Awsome!

You 'da man....You 'da Katman!
    Feel The Pulse!

1982 GS1100E with Tracy one piece body
    2007 Roadstar Midnight Warrior

ebay cntgeek

Comment

Katman, I see from the pics, you have Koni's on. Are you still waiting on your Ohlins?
      Doze.

Comment

that is correct......just need some money.....

or shold I say....lots of money!
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

swingarm

Very nice, as usual.

Comment

Looking good buddy
            It keeps getting better and better all the time!

Comment

Koni's

Your Koni's will be good enough to hold the bike up untill you shell out for the solid gold wonder shocks. You will not believe the difference.

Comment

shocks

YO KATMAN-- what are you doing with those koni's???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????Later dude!! :twisted:

Comment

Once my ohlins come in I will be selling the koni's....

I put another fender on today and a set of mirrors. I think they add to the bike????

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

mirrors

I love the mirrors. Who makes them and where did you get them? What is with the plates that are between the forks and the calipers? Does the bike have oversize rotors?

Comment

the mirrors are from ebay.

hte rotors are 320mm ebc pro-lites so I needed the adapters. They came with the rotors. I bought them off a racing buddy of mine brand new never mounted.
                      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

If anyone is interested in a bandit swingarm I will have one for sale..complete ready to bolt on with shock mounts and mono shock support removed. polished fork faces..

I am having another one done for me and I will be selling the one on my bike now and keeping a third one for spare...maybe sell it too later down the line.

This one comes with the armless brake hanger and caliper and custom pivot bushings to fit any gs1100/750.
                        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

It's really looking clean man. What are you going to do with the holes in the fairing? Put an emblem back on or have them sealed?

Comment

KATMAN-- what can I say...., it's look'in tight. =D> \/

Comment

I've got the flatslides working pretty good today...some fine tuning and she will be rippin. Pulled the float bowls and they were way out. The bowls were 1/2 empty.

I was rippin to redline in in 4th...pulls good...but not GRRREEEAT. Just fine tuning now.
                              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Had her up to 200kph (125mph) today runs real good at top end but still a bobble between 45k and 8k. 8 to 10k pulls like a .......yeh.

running 125 mains -2 on the needle. I will be talking to a Mikuni "expert" tomorrow to sort out the bobble.
                                KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Working...
                                X