Top End Oiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top End Oiler

I was just wanting some opinions on what you all think about this system compared to the Vortex. This allows keeping the oil pressure switch (I liked that) and supplies the oil in the center instead of at one end. Easy access to the manual cam chain tensioner if installed, Cost is quite a bit more though. Just curious to the pros and cons if there is any. Thanks
    Last edited by gs11ezrydr; 04-07-2014, 11:29 PM.
    sigpic 82 gs1100ez 1168 Wiseco,Web .348 Cams,Falicon Sprockets,Star Racing Ported Head,1mm o/s Stainless Valves,APE Springs,Bronze Guides,etc.APE Billet Tensioner,36CV Carbs,Stage 3 Dynojet,Plenum w/K&N filter,Trued,Welded,Balanced,Crank w/Katana rods & Billet left end, FBG backcut trans, VHR HD Clutch basket,APE nut,VHR High volume oil pump gears,1150 Oil cooler,V&H Megaphone header w/Competition baffle,Dyna S,Coils,Wires,etc.Other misc.mods.

Another picture installed
    sigpic 82 gs1100ez 1168 Wiseco,Web .348 Cams,Falicon Sprockets,Star Racing Ported Head,1mm o/s Stainless Valves,APE Springs,Bronze Guides,etc.APE Billet Tensioner,36CV Carbs,Stage 3 Dynojet,Plenum w/K&N filter,Trued,Welded,Balanced,Crank w/Katana rods & Billet left end, FBG backcut trans, VHR HD Clutch basket,APE nut,VHR High volume oil pump gears,1150 Oil cooler,V&H Megaphone header w/Competition baffle,Dyna S,Coils,Wires,etc.Other misc.mods.

Comment

i wouldn't worry about where it feeds but all your other points are valid.
      this isn't a Carolina cycle (kim) kit is it?

Comment

No actually comes from Suzuki performance spares UK http://suzukiperformancespares.co.uk...-feed-kit/726/ Thanks for your input, They have a lot of other cool items also not available here also.I just like being different I guess

Comment

phew, pricey bit of kit there.
          1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Yowza....$481.64 shipped to USA
            1982 Suzuki GS450TZ
            1982 Suzuki GS1100EZ

Comment

Never was too good in math , especially the money exchange rates. Whew agree with ya there little too pricey. Looks cool though lol.

Comment

I prefer -4 vortex system instead of the -6 like the one you have shown ..

it is not the flow path // it is the pressure and what is left over for the rest of the oiling system after it is all juiced up and running.

I prefer the normal oil pump gears - with that other system you would have to run hi volume gears.
                SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

I already have high volume oil pump gears installed since I added the 1150 oil cooler not sure if it was needed or not, but just seemed logical since I increased a small amount of oil in the system with the lines and cooler., But could you please school me in what -4 and -6 means is that the inside dia. of the tubing, fittings or what? Is -4 smaller and -6 larger. Or vice versa, Please excuse the ignorance in me not knowing the diameters of the hoses or fittings.

Comment

inner diameter and yes -4 is smaller than -6
                    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

top end kits

if you mail suzi performance they will take off 20% tax for us sales......cheers nick

Comment

Working...
                      X