Lockhardt oil coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockhardt oil coolers

Have an 82 GS1100ez with a Lockhardt oil cooler on it, looks like one of the lines has a slight tear in it, so needing to replace it, can't find their website so they may be out of business, any ideas of what size of hose it would be and where I could get one

Hey there put a AD in the parts wanted section , someone on here might have one for sale , Brian put a pic of your bike up so we can see the beast!!

Comment

Post up a picture and we can tell you what to do. Most likely a tranny shop can fabricate new lines for you. Or you can make some yourself. My builder buddy says the pump only puts out a max of about 14 psi, so it doesn't need to be 2,000 psi hydro lines.

Some hose from Napa and some hose clamps will do the trick. Not sure how nice your bike is or what your level of cleanliness is. Pictures say 1,000 words.

-Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by CivilRock View Post
        Post up a picture and we can tell you what to do. Most likely a tranny shop can fabricate new lines for you. Or you can make some yourself. My builder buddy says the pump only puts out a max of about 14 psi, so it doesn't need to be 2,000 psi hydro lines.

Some hose from Napa and some hose clamps will do the trick. Not sure how nice your bike is or what your level of cleanliness is. Pictures say 1,000 words.

-Kevin
        Ditto. Remove the cooler and lines and take it to anyplace that makes lines for hydraulic equipment. Should not be too expensive.

Comment

I'm thinking that mine had push on nipples, and used ordinary hose clamps.
          sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Working...
          X