Best Bang for the Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArttuH View Post
    This attitude seems to be surprising popular here and that's something what I don't get. This forum is called "The GS Resources" and this is "Performance/Tuning/Mods" section after all.

Sorry for rant...
    It is really not worth discussing in any specifics, unless someone wants to voice what they really like about their bike. I can only imagine that these questions come out because the person asking the question really doesn't know what they want. Most people building an older GS certainly seem to know what they want.

Looking at your bike, it is clear you could have probably done the same or similar to almost any kind of bike, but clearly you did not because it is obviously not what you wanted.
    Last edited by posplayr; 06-23-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Yes, I am a total novice, and my advice should be taken as such. Most of my advice comes not from experience, but from parroting what I've learned.

These guys know way more than me, but I still think you should just go for it. Bolt on some parts and see what happens. Just be sure to report back here with the results.

And yes, I probably will break my motor doing stupid things. PAR for me.

Comment

I take that back. I have a lot of experience blowing up race motors. Not specifically GS race bikes, but anything really. I've learned a lot putting them back together.

Oh, and I want the OP to throw in a cam and hammer it so I can see what happens. That way I won't have to risk my motor if it blows up. That's my hidden agenda.

=)

-Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X