No announcement yet.

Calfab-usa is back ,motogpwerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From under the rear passenger peg mount to the rear of the lower rear engine cradle including the stock muffler mount.

Comment

Thats a yoshimura race version there is a street version that has no cutting (mine is cut because it was a magazine bike from yosh) But i rarely mak these now due to the cost and time it takes .
      Attached Files

Comment

These are my new XR69 (gs1000) sprocket covers ,cast here in the states also I have new brake capliers coming out in jan/feb for old school bikes
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by motogpwerks View Post
          Thats a yoshimura race version there is a street version that has no cutting (mine is cut because it was a magazine bike from yosh) But i rarely mak these now due to the cost and time it takes .
          Could you make a street version as a special order? If so, what is the cost? I want one and was ready to buy but saw they're aren't being made anymore.

matt

Comment

how do you tell the difference from a vintage calfab and kosman swingarm ? I have one on an 1100ES from long ago and recently saw a kosman - could not tell the difference.

The one I have, it is too short so I am looking. like to have aluminum but I like the DG moly price.
            SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

i have never seen a vintage kosman aluminum arm...only moly arms.
              you have calfab which i believe made the V&H arms also..the 1100 looking arm but longer...maybe 3" over stock.

Comment

I love those guys with bad memories - figured it was V&H or calfab - but I thought I would ask. only stupid Q is the one you don't ask.

well who ever made it.... it is too short.

Do the old ones have a center layer like the cross section you have pictured earlier in thread?
                SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

i think they was "cheater/sleeper" arms for the street racers...3 inches could be a couple tenths or more.
                  the OP would know about the front box area as he had to have an original to make his off of.
                  OP where are you??

Comment

Wow, swingarm is almost dead on as originals. Are you making them braced? Just wondering, I have an original underbraced cal-fab on my 82 katana.

Comment

Yes ,only five off them and they are 950.00

Comment

Originally posted by mattfeet View Post
                        Could you make a street version as a special order? If so, what is the cost? I want one and was ready to buy but saw they're aren't being made anymore.

matt
                        ????????????

Comment

Matt,
                          I am finishing off new brake spondon calpiers, then i will just make five sometime this month for the GS1000 they are 550 each system (2x are already spoken for)

Comment

I didn't mean for that reply to look as snarky as it did. I had to have 10 letters in my reply or it wouldn't go through! Could I put a deposit down to hold my place for one?

Comment

matt,
                              why not contact his business?
                              make the call ect..
                              it's not like he's on here everyday....you may miss out.

Comment

Just received one of these last week and it is VERY nice.

Any pics of the calipers yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X