Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schweisshund View Post
    Same here \\/ next year I can put a hobby antique plate on it. :-D
    Antique? Naaah. Then they (the gov't) want you to ride 'em less.

Comment

Glad to hear the registration stuff is all set. I actually am hear to get help. Can you 550 guys check out my post "tuning 550e" I am in need of info. Thanks and happy riding.

Comment

Latest pic

Haven't really posted any complete pics, so here's one of a few that I took on Memorial Day. Enjoy!

Comment

Just wanted to say great pics, mine is a 1983 GS550E, looks exactly the same , i rebuilt my carbs everything is brand new all jets etc, however i have the same problem with the idle, my plugs look clean they are the hotter ones D8EA, i posted a thread with the details in the hopes we can both solve this problem.

Comment

Great Picture of a sweet bike! Makes me miss mine even more...

Comment

Damn I wanted The ES and not my L but had to settle for the bike that was 500 dollars cheaper when new.

Comment

Originally posted by MelodicMetalGod View Post
                Haven't really posted any complete pics, so here's one of a few that I took on Memorial Day. Enjoy!

WOW!, if my 550 looked this nice, I never would have touched it!

Comment

Originally posted by zig06 View Post
                  WOW!, if my 550 looked this nice, I never would have touched it!
                  While it's true that I was lucky to get a pretty well kept bike, it's not without it's blemishes and it could use a bit more TLC here and there. However, it ain't half bad. :-D

Comment

Gses + gsxr

So i recently got one of these GS550es bikes, I love it the riding position is fun but not so aggressive you don't want to stay on it all day. I have a chance to pick up a 88 GSXR 750 that has frame damage. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck or even tried putting the older GIXXER 750 engines in one of these. I have seen the suspension swap over for the 17" wheels and that's in my plans as well. But if any one has done deeper GIXXER upraded ES mods i would love to hear about them.

Comment

Working...
                    X